Squarespace 6 For Dummies
Squarespace 6 For Dummies provides helpful, step-by-step instructions to every aspect of building your site using Squarespace as your online publishing solution.
This book is for anyone — a current Squarespace customer or someone signing up for their first Squarespace website.
Use this book to help build your own website, blog, and portfolio.
Shop Now at Your Favorite Book Seller
Squarespace 6 For Dummies will help you build and manage your website using Squarespace.
Get the Free Sample Chapter
Download the sample chapter (PDF 2.3 MB) and digitally flip through Chapter 2 of Squarespace 6 For Dummies.
This chapter walks you through the steps to prepare and create your site on Squarespace.
Get the book and find:
- How to sign up for your first Squarespace site
- Tips for painlessly managing an e-commerce store
- Detailed explanations of all site features and settings
- Advice on choosing fonts and colors
- Ways to customize site elements
- How to include content from social media accounts
- Ten features of a good website
- Examples of how to make money with your website
Table of Contents
I. Getting Started with Squarespace
- Chapter 1: What Squarespace Can Do for You
- Chapter 2: Getting Ready to Build Your Website
- Chapter 3: Signing Up
- Chapter 4: Getting Around Squarespace
II. Designing Your Website
- Chapter 5: Considering Your Template Needs
- Chapter 6: Web Design 101
- Chapter 7: Customizing with Style Editor
III Building Your Website
- Chapter 8: Squarespace Page Types
- Chapter 9: Creating Pages in Your Site
- Chapter 10: Building Pages with Items and Blocks
IV. Personalizing Your Website
- Chapter 11: Creating Content with Content Blocks
- Chapter 12: Adding Multimedia with Content Blocks
- Chapter 13: Navigating with Structure Blocks
- Chapter 14: Automating Updates with Social Blocks
V. Extending Your Website
- Chapter 15: Configuring Site Manager Settings
- Chapter 16: Monitoring Site Activity
- Chapter 17: Setting Up Shop With Commerce
- Chapter 18: Going Out With Squarespace
VI. The Part of Tens
- Chapter 19: Ten Features of a Good Website
- Chapter 20: Ten Ways to Attract Attention
- Chapter 21: Ten Ways to Make or Save Money
Are you still using Squarespace v5?
The previous edition, Squarespace For Dummies, is still available as an e-book.